De Minaur And Musetti Lead Men’s Entry List, Rising Star Jodar Also Set To Feature At HSBC Championships

Alex de Minaur (photo: Getty Images)

LTA Media Release, May 20 2026

Alex de Minaur will headline the men’s draw at this year’s HSBC Championships, as the entry list was today confirmed by the LTA.

The announcement of the men’s entry list follows the WTA 500 entry list being revealed last week. In total, the combined men’s and women’s entry lists contain four players from the world’s top ten and 13 players who feature in the world’s top 20, with the women’s list headed by Jessica Pegula, Amanda Anisimova and Victoria Mboko.

Since breaking into the world’s top ten for the first time in 2024, de Minaur has been one of the most consistent players on the men’s tour. Always among the favourites for titles wherever he plays, the current world number nine claimed the ABN Amro ATP 500 title in Rotterdam in February, and having reached a semi-final and final at the Queen’s Club in the past – missing out on the title in 2023 to Carlos Alcaraz – he will be hoping to go one step further this summer.

Like de Minaur, Jiri Lehecka will return to West London also seeking to go one step further after missing out on a title to Alcaraz, having just missed out after a thrilling final in 2025. 2024’s final two of Tommy Paul and Lorenzo Musetti return to Queen’s, alongside two-time champion Marin Cilic. British stars Cam Norrie and Jack Draper will also feature, with Draper returning from injury and looking to avenge his semi-final loss to Lehecka last summer.

Along with leading names from the ATP Tour, Spanish rising star Rafael Jodar is set to play both at Queen’s and the following week at the Lexus Eastbourne Open. The current world number 29 is one of the ATP Tour’s most promising talents, with the 19-year-old claiming his first ATP title in Marrakech in April, before thrilling runs to the quarter finals on clay in both Madrid and Rome – the first teenager to reach that stage in the same season since Rafael Nadal in 2005.

Jodar said, “I’m really looking forward to competing in my first season on grass, starting at the HSBC Championships at The Queen’s Club. I grew up watching Queen’s on television, so to now have the opportunity to play there for the first time feels very special. The same goes for Eastbourne, both tournaments have such a great history and are an important part of the grass court season. I’m very excited to get started.”

2025 champion Carlos Alcaraz will not return to defend his title at this year’s tournament. Writing on social media, Alcaraz stated, “My recovery is going well and I’m feeling much better, but unfortunately I’m still not ready to compete, which is why I have to withdraw from the grass-court swing at Queen’s and Wimbledon. They are two truly special tournaments for me and I will miss them a lot. We’ll keep working to come back as soon as possible!”

The full entry list can be found on the LTA website.

Jamie Murray, Tournament Director of the ATP 500 event at the HSBC Championships, said, “It’s great to have such a strong field of players confirmed for the HSBC Championships – a really exciting combination of top ranked players, experienced champions, and some of the most exciting break-out stars on the Tour right now. We’re looking forward to welcoming them all to The Queen’s Club and treating fans to another brilliant week of tennis.”

Tickets are sold out for this year’s ATP 500 event at the HSBC Championships. However, limited tickets remain for this year’s WTA 500 event at the HSBC Championships, with grounds admission tickets starting from £15 and Centre Court tickets from £20. All tickets can be purchased via tickets.lta.org.uk.